- Are you familiar with sport facts that most people are not?
- Can you name athletes, like the third-string quarter-back for the Chicago Bears, at the drop of a hat?
- Do you listen to sports radio or watch sports television 10+ hours a day?
- Have you always wanted a career in sports marketing but didn’t know how to get your foot in the door?
If so, this may be the right position for you.
Sports Media Booking recently launched its new website, www.sportsradiointerviews.com, and is looking for 2-3 interns to help with interview researching for the site. The work environment is casual and in most cases work can be done from home. You will be expected to work 10-15 hours a week.
- Full-time College Student or Recent Graduate
- Extremely Sports Knowledgeable
- High Interest in Sports Radio/Television/News
- Job will entail you listen to sports radio, watch sports television, and read sports news
- Above-Average Knowledge of Computers and Multiple Search Engines Online
- Owns Personal Computer with Audio Devices and Access to Internet
Please email resume and cover email to:
Compensation: None/Potential credits
This is a part-time internship